Pigeon Cal D-3 PALOMAS
Super enriched Calcium supplement for strong egg shells and bones in pigeons
High potency nutritional supplement fortified with Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium created to ensure good laying and hatching of eggs. Use for strong and a balanced growth of bones in young pigeons and helps to prevent typical syndromes due to Calcium deficiencies such as: poor muscular coordination, rickets, splay leg and egg binding.
Benefits of Pigeon Cal D-3:
- For strong egg shells and bones
- Good for young and non-breeding birds as well as Adults.
- Excellent for breeding birds.
- Liquid formula is more readily absorbed.
- Dropper provided for easy dosage.
- Vitamin D helps the body to absorb Calcium
Directions for Use:
Add 10 ml per 2 liters of drinking water. Prepare a fresh solution per day.
Young and non-breeding birds: Feed once or twice a week.
Adult birds: Feed 3-4 times per week.
Each Guaranteed analysis per liter
For animal consumption only. Follow label instructions. Not meant to treat or cure illnesses. Consult with a veterinarian in case of pre-existing conditions or if pet is currently under medical treatment.