Cest Pharma Carnix Tabs - Carnidazole Treatment for Birds
THE SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE CANKER (TRICHOMONIASIS) TREATMENT PILL TO USE ON YOUNG BIRDS AND BIRDS IN COMPETITION. BETTER VALUE THAN SPARTRIX TABLETS!
Carnix Tabs is composed of Carnidazole, which is one of the most widely used active ingredients when treating trichomoniasis (canker) and hexamitiasis in old and young birds.
Learn the scoop on canker here.
- Each tablet contains 10mg of Carnidazole, one of the most effective ingredients to combat canker (trichomoniasis) and hexamitiasis
- May be safely given to young birds with canker in the next or during weaning (1/2 tablet per bird)
- Gentle on your birds, yet powerful enough to eliminate trichomoniasis with one pill
- Carnidazole is also commonly used on falcons and other raptors
- An easy and convenient way of treating individual birds
- Formulated by vets, tested by pigeon fanciers
- European made with quality ingredients
Dosage and Administration
1 tablet per pigeon (~1.1 lbs of body weight) for one day. ½ tablet per young bird during weaning period for 1 day.
Do not use in case of known sensitivity to the ingredients or during molting season.